Friday, December 7, 2007

Special grace

Lydia is on Morphine and Atavan to ease her breathing and fever and to keep her from having seizures. She sleeps most of the time now and does not seem to be in any pain or discomfort. We sense that God has given her a special grace for this time to keep her mind quiet and free from fear as she goes through this.

I slept at home last night for the first time in 2 weeks. I do not want to leave Lydia's side, and I stay with her day and night. Charlie is with her right now. It is hard to see her this way; she has always been so quick to laugh or give you a hug.

I apologize for not posting in several days. I have not had access to the internet till just this morning, but I should be able to give an update on most days now. Thank for your caring hearts. Thank you for you prayers. Thank you for your love.

No comments: